Wednesday 23 April 2008

Cupcake anyone?

Yummerlicious! Mimi Coral of < 3 Cupcakes is giving away another free dress for April, this lovely gold and blue babydoll style dress, you will find this at the back of the store near the bikini's and lingerie.

23-4_002



The dress is supershort with beautiful gold embellishment on the prim and an unusual shaped neckline, pure gorgeousness!

23-4_004

Thanks to Amethyst for leaving a note in our comments box about these Mary Janes shoes which are a group gift from Tesla, a chunkier, higher version of the free shoes in the store.

23-4_001
Nice! Don't you just love the triangle cankles effect in close up photo's of feet?

Couldn't resist a teeny weeny purchase in Cupcakes today, I felt like being a classy broad so I chose the stylish 'Random' outfit.

23-4_005

I'm lacking in a sense of humour today, I've got SL neck - so painful and I believe should be a recognised condition. I know it's my own fault though, I sit like a hunchback on my laptop.

Free Items
April Gift Dress: Cupcakes
Mary Jane Shoes: Tesla (Group Gift)

Non-Free Items
Vixen Tan Skin - Cupcakes (Popfuzz discount basement only 25L for a set of makeups!)
Scene Hair - Gritty Kitty
Random Outfit - Cupcakes

No comments: