Friday 25 April 2008

Blah! Blah! Blah!

On my visit to Tuli yesterday, I decided to take a stroll across the road to Tres Blah. I've not been to this store in a while, I've no idea why because it's ace. I just never seem to get time for proper shopping these days. Well I'm so glad I visited because I found loads of cool dollarbie tee's and the best pair of jeans EVAH!

All of these babies are only 1L and there is 12 in all, I missed two of them out somehow.

Click the pics for a close up
tee n jeans set 1
hehe! Who's been having fun with Photoshop?
tee n jeans set 3

tee n jeans set 2
Oooh Blogger, you absolute b'hole!! Cutting my pics off again...grrrrrr!

The jeans I am wearing are also from Tres Blah, these cost 115L and are now offically my favies!

tee n jeans set 4

Tee's: Tres Blah, 1L each

Non Free Items
Bleached Splatter jeans: Tres Blah
fd Noise Skin - Tomboy Red: Fashionably Dead

Schmoops Shoes: Gritty Kitty
Kalia Black Hair: Philotic Energy
Vintage Jo Glasses: Rot Designs
Cigerette: Cake

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

lookit u all fancy with the PS skillz :). nice post ! tres blah was the first store i spent more than 1L and it's been my fav evah since! even if i have to go pay armidi prices for juju's new work.... tis okay. the stuffage is brilliant!