Tuesday 18 March 2008

Yup another non imaginitive title...

It's that time of night and I'm finding it difficult to be my usual enigmatic self.

Pixel Dolls sent out another beautiful dress to the group today, always beautiful outfits and this one is no exception.

The Paola outfit is a sample of the dresses in store, the jacket is supposed to be worn over the dress as it appears on the Pixel Dolls blog, In the gift these were provided as the same layer so can only be worn seperately. If you would like to wear the jacket over the dress as seen on the Pixel Dolls blog, you will need to buy it babies, the dress comes in lots of different colours too they are soo gorgeous. If you would like these goodies, TP to PIXEL DOLLS and touch the subscribo sign, touch it again and choose history option 1 (this will only be in the notice archives until the designer removes it)

19-3 dresses_005

Look at this amazing hair which is a new group gift from Dejavu, I love the curls shaped like roses, search Dejavu and look in notice archives for this one. The beautiful jewellery worn in a group gift from ~flirt~, (no longer available)

19-3 dresses_004

The jacket included in the Pixel Dolls free gift looks great on it's own with pants or jeans , the bun topknot hair worn in this next pic is a group gift from fascino (Search fascino and look in notice archives), this is a store I have never visited yet so I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

19-3 dresses_003

I just wanted to show you this adorable free dress from t..a..r..t also, there is another free outfit there too, right be the entrance - but this is my favourite.

19-3 dresses_006

This pretty hair accessory I spied on Coyuki's lovely blog, (lots of great freebies there). The hair is free at Junwave which Coyuki also told me about, thankyoo Coyuki.

19-3 dresses_007
Brain xYuuxEllils Hair Acessory free: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nipponbashi/178/173/27

Maegen of Onigiri (formerly Inspired - a store I adore), has a gorgeous pair of pink mary janes in her group, I hunted high and low for a perfect pink outfit to go with them today but so many distractions, so here they are in their own glory. Search Onigiri, join the group and look in notice archives for these cuties.

Pink_003
Tights - Glanz Group Gift
Beautiful skin worn in this post is the Feline by Fleur (not free)

Thank you to Miu Elfan for letting me know about the hairstyles and the dress from T..a..r..t, she will be joining us soon on this blog as our Japanese free*styler.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The jewelry from ~Flirt~ will not be in the notice archives. It was valid for group members on 3/17 only. Just an FYI. :(

Anonymous said...

a good source for mainly japanese stuff by japanese bloggers through the slmame website.

just need to take note for the popular tags, 無料 and フリー, which blog posts contain freebie and dollarbie.

in addition to Coyuki, blogs of ayako Bing and sachi Ella also feature freebies, among many others.

Anonymous said...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FQt-h753jHI

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oops, thank you Lauralee, I'll change the blog post :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! Thank you haz, I checked out the slmame website, because it was all in japanese I really couldn't navigate my way around it so I typed slmame with the 無料 and フリー tags into google search and used the translater to view the pages, I found some excellent stuff. Thanks you again ^^

Creamy Cooljoke said...

To anon (aka Sammie Stawberry) das a funny clip ....Ken Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee