Tuesday 5 February 2008

Today's amazing finds

I hope this isn't going to be too much of a mish-mash, but I've got some really great stuff to show you today. Also, I am wearing many different hairstyles which I'll tell you all about at the end of the post.

First up, Pixel Dolls sent out another beautiful sample dress, the 'Desiree' in Antique. To receive this dress TP to Pixel Dolls and touch the subscribo sign, touch it again and go to History, option 1. This dress will be in there until the owner removes it, run and get it quick.

dresses_001

Bringing sexy back...Yeahh!

dresses_002

I spied Puma Jie wearing this next dress from Big Booty Big Money on the Corduroy blog. I am a huge fan of this store so I went over there straight away for this one, it's in a little brown bag just outside the entrance to the store.

dresses_004

I couldn't resist a wee purchase while I was in there, I fell in love with this Dormant dress (not a freebie)

BBBM Dress

Valryn at Soulfire has made a cool free piercing for ya, the lip and nose piercing and beauty mark are all one attachment. This is available in store.

soulfire piercing_001
(Eyes: Inspired previous group gift)

OK now to tell you about the hair I am wearing in the photo's. Francesca Balogh contacted me a couple of days ago to tell me about the Amorepacific sim. Amorepacific is a real life Korean Cosmetic company - and wow, they have gone to town on this place, it is seriously impressive. This is a fine example of how RL companies should market their products in SL. I haven't fully explored the whole place yet so I will show you more in future posts.

When you first arrive here there is a Teleport sign if you walk straight out of the Landing Area, choose the Option 1 and you will be teleported to the hair salon.

korea_013

It's a fabulous place and there is free hair all over the place, fantastic styles for guys too. Here's Laki showing one of the guys styles, of course, girls can wear these too.

korea_011

There are also prize camp chairs where you have your hair washed for 5 mins and win a hairstyle. These hairstyles are fantastic quality with beautiful shiny textures.

korea_002
The T-shirt I am wearing here was a free gift from Refuge, TP to the store and touch the subcribo sign, touch it again and go to history, option 1. I can't guarantee it will still be there but it's worth joining the group anyway. The capri jeans are from Untone (not free)

Watch this space for more goodies at Amorepacific. Cheri and I found the most beautiful skins, shoes, dresses and more. Big massive thanks to Francesca Balogh for telling me about this fabulous place.

No comments: