Wednesday 23 January 2008

Hairy Creamy

Hi! Top of the mornin to yas!

Today I am going to be all 'Effusive' in your face, just because I like the word.

effusive \ih-FYOO-siv\, adjective:
Excessively demonstrative; giving or involving extravagant or excessive emotional expression; gushing.

I'm secret geek who enjoys looking for the word of the day on Dictionary.com

I'm going to be highly effusive about this luverly hairstyle which Valryn at Soulfire has created and named it after yours truly. The 'Creamy' style is for sale for 1L in the store and comes in 3 shades, Almond, Bittersweet and Night Sky. This cute half updo style is a lil bit haphazard, a lil bit disorganised, (hold on, does that remind you of someone?) I love it!

The beautifully detailed skins worn in these pics are called Eva by Imagen, these have certain body textures from Eloh's Another Shop skin but from what I understood from the notecard included, the face is completely unique. This elaborately designed 'Eva' skin is called Hada Morada and this comes in 4 skin tones at 1L each. They also come with a little hairy muff which is worn as either an underwear or pant layer

Soulfire 'Creamy' in Night Sky
23-01-08_007_007

Soulfire 'Creamy' in Bittersweet
23-01-08_007_006

Soulfire 'Creamy' in Almond. I recoloured the clips here.
23-01-08_007_004

Below is the natural looking 'Eva' base skin by Imagen, this also comes in 4 skin tones, 1L each.

creamy hair_004

Remember to grab all the other 1L items in Soulfire too, including the Geisha hair, hat, jewellery, sweater dresses and a guys sweatshirt.

*Creamy Hair: Soulfire (1L for 3 shades)
*Eva Skins: Imagen (1L each)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Rushes over to get those gorgeous skins*

And I just have to ask, where on earth are those eyes from?

pia said...

There's a word for a muff toupee too: Merkin. Giggle.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Kharisma - I always forget to mention my eyes. These are my favourites, Anime Rainbow eyes by Inspired. These were a previous group gift but there a lots of similar eyes in the Inspired store for 1L for the set.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sibine/59/53/51

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL Pia, perfect opportunity for me to tell you about this shop in SL - Undercarriage Sundries. They sell merkins in all different shapes (like HUGE) and sizes, totally hilarious, yet cool.