Friday 25 January 2008

Fooling around on the beach

This is just a quick post to show you these supercute little freebie 'Pepper' bikini's from Microphage, they come in blue, orange and pink.

bikini_003

Perfect opportunity for Sammie, Cheri and I to show off our new 'WindBlown' hair by Aden, I saw this on the Appearance Mode blog and just had to have it...it's not be a freebie, but only 100L and it is totally fab for photo's.

Throw on a free tache from The Seamstress and the look is complete.

bikini_005
L-R, Creamy, Cheri, Sammie

I'm sorry I keep showing non-free hair, I am such a hair-whore and sometimes a style just makes an outfit.

Pepper Bikini - Microphage (free)
Sammie & Creamy's skin - 'Eva' by Imagen (1L)
Windblown Hair - Aden (100L)
Tache's - The Seamstress

3 comments:

Miriam Woyseck said...

Hello and thanks for the AMAZING INTERNET FAME! Just pedantically pointing out that the name is actually The Steamstress (terrible puns hurrah) and Chav Paderborn has Other Freebies therein which have more, erm, long-term usefulness than mine :P

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ooops, sorry Miriam, and I forgot to put the link the The Seamstress,
*smacks head* I'll do it when I next log into SL and get the URL.

I've picked up Chavs free goodies too. I'll be showing them soon.

The tache seemed perfect for this particular occasion :D

Miriam Woyseck said...

It's OK, I was just having a crisis of confidence Re: our name choice.

I giggled madly at the tache picture before I recognised them, it does definitely add something :D