Tuesday 1 January 2008

Decoy

A women of few words today...thats me! Had a banger of a New Year party at my house (in RL), lets just say I'm not feeling too healthy. My friends were still here at 2pm this afternoon, now my hangover is kicking in nicely and it's 11pm New Years Day....URGGGHH!
(Holli Hansup, it's all your fault I feel like this, forcing champers down my throat for breakfast!! )

So, I'm going to show you this gorgeous 'Aubrey' dress which is a group gift from Decoy. I have also previously blogged their cute 'classy flirt' dress in this post, which you can get for free outside the store.

1-1-08_001

1-1-08_002

If you love this dress as much as I do, join the Decoy group and look in past notices for 'Holiday group gift' and head down to the store to get the free dress outside too.

Hair: 'Lola' - Bossa Nova (found in the gift hunt, still on now)
Skin: Mellie 'Shimmery' - Blowpop (group gift)
Tights: Love Aya (part of a free Alpaca sweater set)
Shoes: Mary Janes, Digit Darkes (1L)
Jewellery: Tuli (Group Gift)

I'm off, I can't decide if I want to puke or sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no decoy group

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Eeeps, I don't seem to be in the group any more either. Maybe there is no group now :(
I shall find out.