Wednesday 16 January 2008

Cross Dressing Antics

I was just not in the mood for my usual type of blog today. Whenever my RL friend Sammie comes onto SL, we always end up into doing something supremely stoopid, she lives so far away from me now so SL is a great place for us to play.

Today we decided to grace La Reina with our presence as 'Drew Peacock' and 'Harry Crack'. Gogo and Azia looked on with a mixure of shock and amusement...I'll never live this down!!

hc_001

hc_002

I was busy making animations and gestures today too, total fun!!! I'll pass them out in the Free*Style group very soon, along with the shapes I made.

Have any of you noticed you are no longer in the Free*Style group??? I think it's an issue with SL, two of my avs were no longer in it and I had definitely not removed them. IM me if you want a re-invite.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get that apron with the pocket? I MUST HAVE THAT APRON!!! LOL

I love it. :-)

Alicia Chenaux said...

Oh god, that's fantastic. The curlers were just signature.

Anonymous said...

These people are freaks.

much <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

You loved it Az :p

The Apron and Curlers are from a store called Curl up & Dye

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Inari/14/135/401

The Apron is part of an outfit called 'Angry Housewife' - 300L. You can actually attack people with the rolling pin.

The Curlers hair is 300L for 4 colours. No cheap but worth every Linden in my opinion.

ZenWisdom said...

Oh creamy this blog post was inspiring lol I spent some time modifying a shape for the mm male skin and asked a friend for some male clothes and ended up with a cute guy av rofl. Will post the pic in my blog soon, thanks for the fun! ;p