Wednesday 19 December 2007

Kit-Off Time Again...YAY!

It's time to strip off again. Annyka of Blowpop has made some GORGEOUS new skins for the holidays and has kindly given them to her group. If you would like this skin, join 'Blowpop' group and go to notice archives, there is also a free natural beauty skin which I have previously blogged.

I gave myself a bit of a nip/tuck today, I felt like having a perky 'B' cup (wish it was that easy in RL *sighs*). These breasts are perfection don't you think?

Blowpop Skin4

Blowpop skin5

The skin worn here is Mellie2 Cream in Shimmery Silver. This is a beautiful milky pale skin tone and I love how it contrasts with the glamorous red lips and sparkly eyes.

Blowpop Skin 3

This is the stunning Mellie2 Honey tone in Glittery Gold, I wish I could put my RL makeup on like this. If I attempt it I end up looking like a low class hooker (and no, it's not a look I would want..hehe!)

Beauuutiful lickable boobies !

Blowpop skin1

This racy outfit I picked up free from InStyle yesterday. Bit too much wine and dancing and your nips would be on full show. But by that point you wouldn't care...bring it on!!!!

Instyle

The hair worn in these pics is the 'Short V' Midnight pack from Armidi (295L for 5 shades). Naughty me buying again....I just had to have it, it goes perfectly with this skin.

The 'Strawberry Panties' worn are a 1L lingerie set from Total Betty, some lovely 1L 'After Hours' dresses there too.

3 comments:

Annyka Bekkers said...

Aaaw, thank you, Creamy! You always make my stuff look so great!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Big thanks to you too Annyka for being so generous to your group members. These skins are stunning, perfect for our party outfits :))

Ana said...

Oh Creamy You rock! I love your blog! Thanks to you (and all the designers) I have now a bunch of new skins to use in my pictures :)

Thanks Annyka! Love the skins! Specially the Mellie2 in Honey with Glittery Gold. It's so festive!

*muah*