Friday 2 November 2007

Hooray for Truth

Wooooohoooo!! New hair from Truth, this is a group gift and is unisex...yep the dudes can wear it too.

Join the Truth Group, to subscribe TP to the link I have provided below and touch the subscribe sign, them touch it again and check notice 1, you will be given 2 hair styles.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't decide if the styles are slightly different or if we have just been given 2 different sizes, but I'm loving them both anyway.

There are so few stores that do great free hair for guys - Truth...you rock!!

Just thought I'd add a pic of Mini wearing this hair, to show how it looks on the girlies..so cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The striped top worn in my pics was a group giveaway from Iki's Dutch Touch group, please see my previous post for more stuff from this ace store. Iki is another kind soul in SL who thinks about the poor guys. The pants worn are actually part of a free set for girls from Pixel Dolls, somehow managed to cram myself into them, they look good though don't they?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really hope things are changing and that the quantity and quality of freebies will grow with the amount of guys becoming interested in virtual fashion. On first joining SL a lot of people aren't sure about spending real money..but yes, we all get tempted in the end, in my opinion stores aren't losing out by giving freebs on occasion. It's great for introducing the store to new players too.

If you are a clothes, hair or skin designer on SL, we'd be really interested to hear your views on this.

** the skin worn in these pics was not a freebie, it's called Justin (eyeliner) from a store called Good Life, it costs 1,700L$ and comes with a variety of facial hairs and with or without makeup, it also includes a shape which is modifiable. So if and when you decide to purchase a skin I can highly recommend this one **

Truth: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Sorrow/90/121/28
Iki's Dutch Touch : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Willow%20Beach/54/137/29
Pixel Dolls: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Port%20Seraphine/40/143/27
Good Life: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Good%20Life/116/41/27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the designers out there: I started out with L$0, and ended up getting a lot of awful clothing from some of the freebie shops. Every once in a while, though, I'd run across something fantastic. I began to look for freebies of good quality only, and when I finally had money, I went directly to the places that I had beautiful gifts from.

I still keep my eyes open for nice freebies, and when I find them, I become a loyal customer of the designer.

Designers, it's great demo and advertising. Put a couple of your good items out there. I can't imagine a better draw.