Tuesday 30 October 2007

Spooky Lilly Doll

Hey ya's, it's Lilly here.

It was midnight last night, I was just about to go to bed and then my sis Keleka sent me an LM for this amazing free dress from Kiki's Closet. My little sleepy eyes went all wide awake when I saw it, so I thought I'd better rush and show it to you guys because it will probably go after Halloween. The store also has a matching headdress (not worn) both items are free.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't the dress adorable? It's got such a beautiful movement to it and a cute little pumpkin design, it makes me look like a little spooky doll. My avatar is tiny and curvy by the way and sometimes clothes just don't look right, but this dress looked like it was made for me.

I discovered this hair at Sugarcube, it wasn't quite free but it definitely didn't break the bank, only 29L (sorry Creamy, I broke your rules). I think this hair is possibly only available at this price for a limited time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The hair goes perfectly with this outfit and has many options, A crown, a crown with veil, earrings and a lovely necklace (not shown). All of that for 29L, you can't complain. The skin worn is the group gift from Blowpop, as worn in some of Creamy's pics.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Kiki's Closet : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kauai/223/158/21
Sugarcube : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blumfield/204/80/27

No comments: