Thursday 21 July 2016

Lovin' Love


Left to Right
Love: Blush(Gacha), Love: Hustle(Hair Fair Gift), Love: Forget Me Not(Hair Fair Gift)

The great thing about hair fair, is no matter how long you have been in sl, there is always some new to you store that pops up. It's like a magical journey, with new treasures to discover at every turn.

This year my new find was the store Love. It's a relatively new store, but they already have some impressive events they have participated in on their belt.

When doing the gift roundup, Love hadn't had their gift out yet, so I decided to do this little feature, to let you know about their Hair Fair gift. There is 3 separate hairs in the pack, each with it's own hud, so you can sort of test some of what the store has to offer, texture wise. I am only showing 2 of the styles, the 3rd didn't really suit my avatar very well, I have a super huge head, so I find sometimes styles that are rigged closer to the scalp just does not work well for me.

Love @ Hair Fair 2016

Love has 3 charity hairs at Hair Fair too, I this the one with the mini buns is super cute.

I also checked out the mainstore, which is undergoing some changes right now. In the front of the shop you will find a few gachas. The Blush hairstyle is from one of those. I LOVE big hair, so was really happy to see this style. I know I am going to come up with all sorts of interesting outfits for it.

You can visit the Love Hair Fair Booth HERE and the Love Mainstore HERE.

Credits

Skin - Bold & Beauty - Marihenny Skin in Coffee Tone
Eyebrows - JUMO - Devon Eyebrows in Black 001
Eyes - Dulce Secrets - Watercolour Brown Eyes - SL Free and Offer Group Gift (Free to Join)
Lashes - Lumae - Longer Eyelashes - Group Gift
Freckles - Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics Freckles Dark B
Makeup (Gloss) - 8+ - Summer Gloss Light - Free SL Marketplace Gift
 Hands - Slink - Casual Pose
Nail Appliers - Hello Dave - Citrus Sorbet Nails - Random Group Giver (Free to Join) *Limited Time
Dress - Vitrimi - Cape Dress in Black - Free Dove Gift
Earrings - Plastik - Pati Earrings in Noir/Patina - *NEW* @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace - Plastik - Leather Bolo in Darkness - Common Gacha Item @ The Epiphany
.
 Poses can all be found at Shop Free*Style ranging from Free to L$50 per pack.