Monday 6 June 2016

Miss (inherownlil) World


I saw this dress, and it made me think of the huge SL campaigns, for the various "Miss" competitions. The whole outfit had me in giggle fits, since I made it earlier on the weekend, but didn't have time to take photos. Went everywhere just like this over the weekend, when I did have time to do things. It was super fun.

Tiffany Designs made a wonderful dress for Miss Canada recently, I am not sure if that is what made me think of this gown in a similar light. This dress is their newest SL Free & Offers Group Gift. There is a bunch of other offers around too, so it is worth a look, even if this dress isn't your sort of thing.
 

Credits

Hair - EMO-tions - Nanina w/ Brunette Hud
Skin - Bold & Beauty - Marihenny Skin in Coffee Tone
Eyebrows - JUMO - Devon Eyebrows in Black 001
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Obsidian Eyes - Group Gift (Free to Join)
Lashes - the Maiden's Room - Natural Mesh Eyelash - L$9
Freckles - Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics Freckles Dark B
Makeup (Gloss) - 8+ - Summer Gloss Light - Free SL Marketplace Gift
Dress - Tiffany Designs - Lushena GownV2 - SL Free & Offers Group Gift (Free to Join)
Jewelry Set - Plastik - Ly Jewelry Set in Silver w/Hud
Tiara - R+a - Sizuku Tiara - N/A

***Note - My Tiara was a freebie on SLM for years, and it saddens me to see it now gone. I have used it for many silly little things, and has surprisingly been a staple through the years. There are many other tiaras on SLM that are of a similar style, from L$0 to L$10, so hopefully you can find a replacement you enjoy. Look over the Tiaras HERE(I have general, moderate and adult on for my search).***