Saturday 2 April 2016

Petite Mort Easter Egg Hunt - Last days!

I am very sorry I didn't show this to you earlier, but as I was hunting a little under 2 weeks ago, I started experiencing the early signs of labor and I haven't been able to be online since. If you're wondering, his name is Martin, he arrived on the first day of Spring and he's (obviously) the most beautiful baby in the world.

Anyway, Petite Mort, a new to me store, is having a Easter Hunt at their mainstore. Here are pictures of most of what's to find.
Also, the amazing Bubbles Clawtooth has had RL issues and hasn't been able to be online as much as he wishes, and to make up for it, he's having a store wide sale, 50% off all styles!! I'm not sure for how long, so hurry to his store and grab all the gorgeous hair at a discounted price.




Credits :


  • Free or discounted
    • All clothes (and sunglasses) : Petite Mort, Easter Egg Hunt (free, until 04/04)
    • Hair : Clawtooth - Magnolia (50% off)
  • Others :
    • Butterfly Sandals from Pure Poison @C88
    • Maitreya Lara mesh body
    • Emily Mesh Head from Genesis Lab, with Lara Hurley skin
    • Eyes from Banana Banshee