Wednesday 20 January 2016

A Night Out

After a long week, Rey and I are looking forward to some fun.  I decided to dress up in some great finds I found through the Pinterest board.  Ladies, I tell you...this is the way to go if you don't want to spend a lot of lindens but still want to look good.  With the exception of my Maitreya mesh body (which is worth every penny!) this entire outfit, including hair and skin, AND pose cost me $3L!
So get out there and get shopping ladies!  There is no reason to wear all that old terrible 2006 and 2007 freebie junk when just a bit of online shopping will have you looking amazing!  Wait til Rey sees this outfit...I think he's gonna like it...*winks



*Credits*
ShapeShaedy Bizness - Dollface Shape Gift (SL Marketplace - Free)
Skin[Inaya] - Soha Group Gift (SL Marketplace - $1L)
Hairlittle bones. - Scope Gift (SL Marketplace - Free)
Nail Polishalaskametro <3 - Basic Pack Tester (SL Marketplace - Free)
Dress LaViere & Tee*fy - Lanelle Tube Romper Dress (SL Marketplace $1L)
ShoesVowtte - Nix High Heel Halloween Gift (SL MArketplace - $1L)
PoseOverlow Poses - Pack Gift 5 (SL Marketplace - Free)