Tuesday 7 July 2015

SUMMER TIME AT IZZIE'S


No time to talk! Seagulls are attacking me, I might die soon!

Nah I am just kidding.

But it's no kidding when I  say you have just a little time to get this cute skin. It is Izzie's group gift... from MAY! and still out, so hurry up!

Style Card

Skin: Izzie's - VIP Group Gift May 2015 by Izzie Button - Group gift (250L fee to join)

Hair: Alice Project - Aya - Infinity by Aliceproject resident  (non free)

Top: Vinyl - Jagger Crop Top Pak White by sukoshitosuto Resident (non free)

Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Faded by Blueberryxx Resident (non free)

Shoes: lassitude & ennui Floral pumps blue - for Maitreya by Jqackal Ennui  for MIX (non free)

Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle (non free)

Pose with seagulls:  Uncertain Smile - Summer 2 - Seagull Attack by me  (non free)