Tuesday 26 May 2015

Webweaver


This is a Bonus Post today. I made this outfit and did the shoot, but couldn't figure out which of my blogs I was going to put it up on.

I had enough cheap stuff on, I figured I'd share with you all here. This look wasn't specifically made with this Free*Style in mind, so it isn't chalk full of freebies, like my normal looks are. Sorry if this disappoints any of you.

World Goth Fair is still going on, until the 31st. That is where i did my on location shoot today.


Fantasy Gacha Carnival is still going on as well, and that is where you will find these "Eye of the Spider" pieces. There are 3 colours to collect, and each set has a staff, headdress, necklace and armbands. The Headdresses are the rares.

If you haven't been to the Thrift Shop, I think that is ending really soon as well. PixyStix has their newest skin line, Evi, on for 60% off. There are gifts, gachas and other great discounts here as well.

Our very own Rosemarie has been a busy little bee, and put all her new series of eyes up on SL Marketplace. So you not only can visit Shop Free*Style, and get a pair, but you can go on SLM and grab them too.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Helmet Head in Night - Not Free
Hairbase - Adoness - Shaved Flora in Black - L$50 fatpack
Skin - PixyStix - Evi Skin in Drow Tone/Nude Makeup - 60% off @ Thrift Shop
Eyes - Banana Banshee - "Fly me to the Moon" Eyes in Dark Lilac/Small - L$10
Lashes - Dientes - Eyelash Enhancers - N/A
Hands - Death Row Designs - Demon Hands - Not Free
Jumpsuit - Avatar Bizarre - Arachne Jumpsuit in Black - *NEW* @ World Goth Fair
Necklace - Zyn - Eye of the Spider Necklace in Rust - Common Gacha Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Headdress - Zyn - Eye of the Spider Headdress in Rust - Rare Gacha Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival 

Poses by Black Tulip - *NEW* @ World Goth Fair