Tuesday 24 February 2015

There is always time for Learning


I finally have my laptop back. It has been in the shop for so long, and trying to use my braindead (as my sister calls it) old laptop  has been utterly brutal. I managed to do not much of anything on it, taking a single pic was a 2 day task.

Glad to be back, tho sadly it seems to be the wrong time to find freebies inworld.

EVERYTHING IS PANK!

Can't wait until next month, it is my second fav month in SL for fashion. I love green, it's a whole month of green!

There might be a few of you who do like pank, so here are a few things for you to enjoy.


Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Biretta in Creamed - Unreleased
Skin - Essences - Bijoux in Pale Tone 2/Blonde Brows - L$70 @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Eyes - Umeboshi - Shimmer Eyes in Dark Marine - Instore Group Gift (Free to Join)
Eyelashes - La Sylphide - N/A
Hands - Slink - Casual Pose - Not Free
Nail Appliers - La Boheme - Fishnet Colours Hud - SL F&O Group Gift (Free to Join)
Dress - Sassy! - TeacherTeacher dress in Pink - Jack or Jill Hunt (ends the 28th)
 Socks - Izzie's - Unisex Socks in Cream - L$70 @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Boots -  Baby Monkey - Tejana Boots with Nudes&Blushes Hud - SL F&O Group Gift (Free to Join)
Glasses - Umeboshi - Castor Glasses in White - L$10
 Earrings & Ring - Lazuri - Euridice all in one - Purplemoon Valentines Hunt (ends the 28th)

Poses by Kirin


A few more pics after the break(basically just closeups).




Just shot of the Ring and Nails, so you can see them better.


I thought the eyes deserved a better look too.