Thursday 2 October 2014

1L Tattoo For You

  Hi guys!  I made a little dollarbie tattoo for Shop Free*Style.  It ONLY works for the SLink Physique body!!  So don't get it if you don't have the body. :P
  Also I wanted to note that Mudskin is having a massive sale.  Everything except a few things on one side of the store have been discounted to from 39L-300L.  I got some awesome gacha vampire skins for 39L a pop that I hope to show you in the future but for now the 300L skin I am wearing is a preview of cheaper things to come. :P
new thing soon
WORN*:
Tattoo For Slink Physique ONLY: Adore&Abhor @ Shop Free*Style, 1L
Skin: Mudskin, 300L on sale
Blush, Eye Makeup: Adore&Abhor
Hair: Magika
Hair Bow: Alice Project
Eyes: Umeboshi
*I logged off before getting slurls so I used ones we had before so I hope they are right, oops.