Saturday 20 September 2014

Angelica suzy Vip Gift Pack


Hello ladies,

I had this look half ready to blog, but sometimes I wait too long so I can post things that match perfectly (at least for me). As you know most of my looks are entirely freelike this ANGELICA super cute skin, it´s a group gift and there is a fee to join, it comes in a exclusive tone, eyes and slink hand and feet appliers. Also CES´T LA VIE has this lovely necklace as a group gift. Hope you enjoy my lotd!


hair Cheveux F055 Pink04 > group gift
eyes Angelica GLASSY EYES #pink (comes with skin)
skin  Angelica SUZY :honeypink: rosy brow (teeth) > group gift* fee to join

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

dress Drop Sima Sima Dress (Promo Demo)freebie 
shoes Smc Open Side Pumps > lucky board 

crown Buttery Toast The rule of cute - Crown - Red > lucky board (must join group, but it´s free)
necklace C'est la vie Cecily necklace (Dot Turquoise Ribbon) > group gift 

pose Angelica Cute Pose for mesh hands > freebie

xoxo Druuna
 
Many thanks to Lindsay & Coco <3