Friday 25 July 2014

Sileny Face

  The store New Faces gives so many gifts to their VIP group.  It's awesome.  In fact, there are two in the notices as we speak.  One of the gifts is this skin.  I think it's pretty different from most skins around right now so it's definitely worth a try.
  My hair is not free but it's at Hair Fair where just about everything has at least some portion of each sale donated to Wigs For Kids.  We at Free*Style love promoting charity so go to Hair Fair and show some support!  I am a bit biased to this hair style because it's called Sileny.  What can I say, I am a sucker for anything that has my av name.
sileny_002
  Check out the details below!
WORN:
Skin: New Faces, VIP group gift (100L join fee), also a makeup gift in notices right now.
Hair: Alice Project @ Hair Fair
Eyes: Umeboshi @ The Gallery Gift Shop, hunt gift