Saturday 10 May 2014

Who Doesn't Love Free Shoes?

  So on Plurk Lindsay Warwick was all Hey did you guys know I have these free shoes out and I was all NO OMG MUST HAVE.  So I went to the store and got them, obviously.  You have to join the SL Free and Offers group, activate the tag, and then click the box in store.  I have always felt really awkward about blogging things related to other freebie groups/blogs because years ago someone was accusing people of "stealing" their finds and it just made me paranoid; however, these days I am just tired of pleasing other people because they might think I did something wrong that I didn't do and I want to please myself with these shoes!  (I kind of purposely made that sound dirty, not gonna lie.)

  These shoes are for SLink middle height feet only, they won't work for regular avatar feet, other brands of feet, or any other height of SLink foot.  Check out the gacha machine near the gift too where you can find some crazy cute heels for 99L a try. :D
WORN:
Shoes: L. Warwick, group gift for SL Free and Offers, joiner in store
Feet: SLink
Nail Appliers: Adore&Abhor, 50% off sale