Monday 12 May 2014

pink fusion hunt 2.0


Hello ladies,

After I been MIA for a while, now I´m back for good. PINK FUSION HUNT has begun and has cute gifts for girly girls. Most of it are in pink color, duh! So here´s my first selection from hunt, and there is more to come. Hope you like my pinkish lotd!


hair Milk Sushi for Pink Fusion Hunt
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin Shock Margot Skin PINKY (porcelain) for Pink Fusion Hunt

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
 
shirt Epic Mesh Cute-Tee {Kawaii.00.PF} for Pink Fusion Hunt
shorts Loulou&Co Short :: GALATEA :: for Pink Fusion Hunt
socks Mocha -  Loose Socks  -  Plain Dirty [White]> store is closed
sneakers Razor Deth Rainbow - Sneakers - for Pink Fusion Hunt

mouthie Scrub PINK Bridle for Pink Fusion Hunt

pose Label Motion My Balloon Pet > old subscriber gift

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Ilary & Ramon <3