Sunday 1 June 2014

Heeeeelllllooooooooo Sailor



Hello Lovelies!!! Long time no blog! ^_^ I'm taking a tiny break from the crazy that is real life right now to [im]patiently wait for The Arcade to open and couldn't resist showing off this super pretty skin from Pink Fuel! When I saw the newest gifty was a skin I squeeeed and stopped everything to try it on. As you can see it's gorgeous and there's a whole set of super pretty glosses that come with it too so yay for extra spoiled! I hope you're all doing beautifully and good luck to all my fellow gacha addicts tonight! <3


Credits

Skin - Pink Fuel Harley Crystal tone w Sweet Red lip gloss (0L group gift -  fee to join while gift is out)

Hair - Little Bones Barbarella (0L groupgift)

Outfit w hat - Fishy Strawberry @ My Attic Navy Uniform Pinup (95L)

Shoes - Ninety Happy Shoes Navy (25L sale)

Pose - Bang Poses Stands 350 - 359

Tattoo - PMS Anchor's Away (0L past group gift)