Saturday 7 December 2013

One with the tea

Hello lovelies! Strangest thing but this post isn't Winter or Holiday related! I know - it's madness! I'm sure this is a fluke don't worry ^_^


I miiiight have mentioned this but I <3 The Arcade. Flowey is one of the delightful new discoveries I made during the December go around and gosh these poses are cute! For some unknown reason I immediately thought of the new Wicked Nights Nerdy Needs group gift. Granted this tank is gorgeous and looks so comfy but I don't know many people that practice yoga in leather pants.... >.>


If you aren't yet aware, Little Bones has upped their generosity even higher than before and group members now get mello yellow, antivenom, and mousse along with ink pot shades for new hairs. Crazy! A notice was sent around that the group would be changing to a 250L join fee soon so be sure to join ASAP! Finally Filthy has very kindly set out another skin gift, again in the three tones so yays! That's all my goodies for now! ^_^

Credits

Poses - Flowey @ The Arcade Advanced Tea Drinkers (50L gacha)

Outfit - Wicked Nights Nerdy Needs Tankie (0L VIP group)

Hair - Little Bones Grotesque Mello Yello (0L group gift - will be changing to 250L join fee so get in while you can)

Skin - Filthy Group gift 6 ivory (0L)

Freckles - Glam Affair @ the Arcade Gemma 02 freckles 01 (100L gacha for full skin)