Monday 10 June 2013

Hundreds of gowns, tons of hair

First of all, please, please forgive the crappy quality of my pictures, with all the crashing, this post took me a lot longer than it should have already, and I have to leave in a few minutes, so it was either that or not post at all. And I don't want you to miss this. 

As long as I've been in SL, there's always been a Kouse's Sanctum store, where I spend a few bazilion l$ back in the days when I was roleplaying. Kouse Singh is of the nicest, sweetest people I know, and I would be lying if I pretended seeing her store closing doesn't break my heart. But she's not going anywhere, she just decided to focus on jewelry, and she's good at that too, so I guess we'll be fine.
Anyway, since she'll be closing her store soon, she's discounted ALL of her gowns to only 50l$ each, which is an amazing bargain!

Waka & Yuki hair is closing too (apparently closing is the new black these days...) and they've discounted all the hair to the cheapest price you could ever imagine : 0l$. Yes, you read well, zero, free, gratis. The downside to this amazing deal is that you'll have to cope with tremendous lag and a few griefers (gosh, griefing is sooo 2007, I had kinda hoped they'd be extinct by now)

So here are just 4 of the gazilion possibilities you can come out with :






Dresses : Kouse's Santum, closing sale, 50l$ each
Hair : W & Y, closing "sale", all free