Sunday 19 May 2013

Cynful Anniversary - Hurry!

Late to the party - typical me.  Sorry about that but if you catch this HURRY, RUN to Cynful Clothing/CnS e-motion! Cynthia Ultsch, Cynful creator/owner (man, I've been saying that last name wrong forever - is it just me that does that?) is celebrating her anniversary with a bang.  Several other designers have helped her in this regard by offering some really great freebies.  I just checked and it they are still out: look above the turntable when you arrive.  The gifters include Belleza, Hucci, Maxi Gossamer, Lil Lace, Action, Legal Insanity, CNS e-motion, Energie and of course, Cynful.  Fun, well made items. I dragged as many of my alts as I could - I forgot passwords and emails for some - but some of my poor alts don't even know what mesh is so they are happy and not so jealous of Eden for a moment.
Quick closeup!  I'm going to stop writing as time is of the essence!  Go!

Credits:
Available at [Cynful] Clothing & Co. ~ CnS e-Motion Poses Anniversary Party
Dress: Lil Lace: Little Secret Dress - free
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer: Giselle Opal Set - hot pink: free
Skin: Belleza: Cynful Gift - free
Nails: Action: Mesh Stiletto Nails Anniversary Cyful and CNS - free
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Sunny - new release available at FaMESHed