Thursday 11 October 2012

Animal Control.

My free magical cat (who I named Pousse-Pousse) decided to be tres naughty today by casting magical spells everywhere (he made my groceries + dress match before I caught on). Luckily, I remembered my non-magical remedy of cats disliking water, which I used in an attempt to calm him down a bit. This worked awesomely for about a second -- after which he demanded my yummiest sushi-grade tuna. What a smartie pants!
As many of you know, there's oodles of freebie blogs out there that can be superfun to browse; I spied many of the things I'm wearing today on a "feed"-type gathering of blogs (including Free*Style) that I found here. The old-school grocery store build was particularly fun (and the pharmacy next door, where you can grab free "shopoholic" pills -- as if there were a chemical remedy, or that we would ever want one, hehe).

Animal control love + fashionista kisses to all!


xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe


STYLING CREDITS

Dress: The Secret Store -  Lullaby Dress - Cobalt - subscribo gift - free 
Dryer sheets & soy milk: Grocery Store @ Jellybeans Too - Fluffy Dryer Sheets & Soy Milk Carton (creator (Lizzy Saintlouis) - free 
Feet: MI Mesh Ladies Tip Toe Feet @ Marketplace - Fashion Kit (*NOTE: NO SKIN HUD AVAILABLE, SO WEAR WITH A SKIN THAT MATCHES!) - free 
Cat: HPMD* - Halloween Gift 2012 - Stuffed Sitting Cat - group gift (join group for $0L; click cat in bucket hanging above store) - free 
Watering can poses: Model Poses - Watering Can - free 
Hair: Truth -  Swift w/Roots - espresso (new!) *mwuahs Truth Hawks*