Sunday 30 September 2012

Fallon

This outfit is not free but I think it falls into what I call an "Amazing Steal" category.  Indyra Originals is one of my favorite stores for sexy, sophisticated clothing, but often that is purchased for a price that would not qualify for Free*Style.  BUT, the fantastic Fallon outfit is only $L100!  I tped the moment I got the notice since I've been in shopping mode tonight. The outfit includes a Victorian inspired jacket complete with ascot and choker as well as a sleek pair of cuffed leggings.  Perfect as parts of a riding or steampunk look.
oh PS! If you are an area searcher like me, beware that there are two outfits named "Fallon" and one is significantly more pricey and they are near each other.  However the other "Fallon" is very different looking.  If this just confuses you, just hit the subscriber or join the group (free) and pick up an official notice.

Credits:
Outfit: Indyra Originals: Fallon - $L100 such a deal!
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Megumi @ Fair: no free
Skin: Glam Affair: Rosa07: a steal at The Arcade Gacha Fest
Shoes: Deco: Donna mesh heels: no free
Poses: BehaviourBody Animations