Friday 24 August 2012

White

I have a few things to show you today before I go to bed and then wake up a few hours from now and have a super busy RL.  Blargh to busy!  I am moving in RL and my child is starting preschool so my time for SL is very limited.  I want to blog but there are not enough hours in the day lately! I loved these things so much though that I had to make a quick post anyway.
white_003
My necklace is part of a set from Lassitude & Ennui for the If I Were Rich hunt.  I love that it includes a version of the necklace for those that are more on the busty side.  My skin is 1L from Mother Goose's and is super cute, as usual for them.  I love the shape of the lips especially.  My hair is from D!va for Collabor88 and I am so impressed with all the color change options for the headband and there is even a no headband option.  My lingerie is from Sn@tch and is not free but as with all their items there are lots of colors in one pack and I adore it.
Worn:
Skin: Mother Goose's, 1L
Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui, hunt gift
Hair: D!va @ Collabor88
Lingerie: Sn@tch