Sunday 8 July 2012

Enters Rosie

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a lovely Sunday so far. This is my very first post on F*S and I have to admit it took me a while to get started. Not that I never blogged before, but I wanted to show you something really nice... and here it is. The very talented Lano Ling has a new series of eyes out. They come in system and mesh, with different iris sizes and re-sizable eyeballs. The Caramel colour is currently free at his main store. His partner in crime all the rest, Beolas Whitfield made a complimentary pair of glasses for the occasion. They are unisex, colour change to match all your outfits and also free.

Credits :

  • Eyes : Pearl, caramel, Poetic Colors (MESH and FREE)
  • Glasses : Pearl glasses, colour change, Kusshon (FREE)
  • Skin : Sprout, pure, Curio (with Airhead eyebrows)
  • Freckles : freckles 2, Banana Banshee (10l$ for 2 layers)
  • Hair : Amelia, moody brown, Fri.Day
  • Ears : Slink
  • Top : Boyfriend Tank, raven, Jane