Wednesday 18 July 2012

ColdLogic sub'o gift and hair named Rosie

Hello!! As you have noticed I suck at clever post titles, I got over it, but feel free to bash. I woke up this morning with that adorable dress in my inventory, free from ColdLogic, and I knew I just had to show it to you. It's only available for a limited time, so if you haven't already, hurry to the subscribe'o'matic to get it! 


The gorgeous updo I'm wearing is called Rosie, it's not free but it's from Amacci for Hair Fair, so part of the price goes to Wigs for Kids.

Credits :

  • Dress : London, plum, ColdLogic (free from subscribo)
  • Hair : Rosie, cinnamon, Amacci for Hair Fair
  • Skin : Sprout, cocoon 2, Curio (+ Airhead brows) (Closed until further notice, but you can help having it back, see info here)
  • Ears, mesh feet and mesh sandals : Slink
  • Eyes : Spring, olive, Banana Banshee (mesh)
  • Piercings : Signs, Ellabella