Tuesday 5 June 2012

Sun, Surf and Turf

I have a mix of things today for you.  I found some mesh things in the Mesh Around hunt that could actually be mixed and matched (gasp!) so I had to share them.  This dress is one of two styles you get (in multiple sizes, of course) from Happy Undead in the hunt.  I discovered that this soft, green top from Ingenue went smoothly over it so I had to combine them.  There is a pink one too!
colors_003
My nails are a hunt gift from Moondance and I'm sorry I couldn't get a great shot (still trying to figure out the viewer I need to use to get around the rezzing issues I'm having, sadly) but when you see them up close they have a sort of lacy-gem-gothic style texture on them.  My hair is the Moolto hunt prize from Catwa and it comes in a few shades of blonde.  There's a male hair style for the hunt too! 
colors_005
The skin I am wearing is a new release from MiaSnow at the Skin Addiction event.  As soon as I showed the picture on Flickr people were out asking me where the skin was from.  It's such an unusual look, but it's so soft and serene.  It's photorealistic in some spots but not so much that you end up in creepy uncanny valley territory.  Cleavage, dimples, eyebrow options, everything.  it's not free but there IS a free set of freckles at the event!  My jewelry is new from Hate Me and Eat Me and is also not free but I love it!  Green is my fave color and the girl in me that was raised Catholic can't get enough crosses.
Worn:
Nails: Moondance, hunt gift
Dress: Happy Undead, Mesh Around hunt gift
Top: Ingenue, Mesh Around hunt gift
Hair: Catwa, Moolto hunt gift (must join Moolto.com group, enrollment fee is 25L.)
Skin and Lashes: MiaSnow @ Skin event
Eyes: Banana Banshee
Poses: Status (great for prim nails!!)
Jewelry: Hate Me and Eat Me