Friday 18 May 2012

Last Minute Post

  SL has been a total d**k to me the last several days and I have barely been able to get anything done.  I managed to sort of get a picture, small and cruddy as it may be, of some sale items from Cheap Makeup and PurpleMoon before their sales ended. 
  Cheap Makeup has everything at the store set to 40% off through the 19th.  This means you can get their already low priced makeup for ridiculous prices, like 15L a makeup and things like that.  They have things all the way from basic to wild and it really is possibly my fave tattoo makeup store so go check it out before it ends!
cm and pm_002
  The PurpleMoon sale ends on the 20th.  All the new release mesh items in the center area of the store are only 59L.  I got this great strapless dress and a pink vintage sweater but I really want to go back and grab some more!!
  Hope you find some things you like!
WORN:
Eye Makeup and Lipstick: Cheap Makeup, 40% off sale
Dress: PurpleMoon, 59L sale
Teeth Over the Lipstick: Made by me but not yet released, sorry
Hair: Lamb
Skin: Adore&Abhor @ Culture Shock, 250L through the 26th