Thursday 5 January 2012

Whoopsie!

So I did this picture more than a day ago and in that time some of the items stopped being free. xD  But there is still some goodness here so check it out!  This hair is free from Catwa ONLY THROUGH JANUARY 6TH!  Grab it as soon as you can.  It's a fat pack so extra woo.  My skin is the Mons VIP group gift that I previously mentioned HERE.  The deer neck tattoo is very cute and simple, also comes with a dinosaur version and is only 25L at Es' Cusi.
My outfit is from Sn@tch and is not free BUT Ivey, the owner, recently had a birthday so everyone should buy and blog to show how much we love her.  She always has amazing gifts and her creations for sale improve with quality each time, even when you don't think they can get any better.  My jewelry is not free and is from Hate Me and Eat Me and is available is several colors.  I am enjoying her trip into jewelry!
Worn:
Hair: Catwa, free for subscribers through January 6th
Skin: Mons, VIP group gift in store, not sure for how long, also includes dress, (200L join fee)
Dress: Sn@tch
Jewelry: Hate Me and Eat Me
Eyes: Croire
Neck Tattoo: Es' Cusi, 25L