Friday 30 December 2011

Quickity Quick Quick

I am still ridiculously busy but I have a blog bug so I had to post some goodies!  My hair is a group gift from Alice Project.  There is an enrollment fee but it's so worth it!  Her new mesh hairstyles have me floored by the level of quality she brings.  This hair is basically a fat pack since it is color change and comes with streak, tip, etc. options.  My outfit is a VIP group gift from Mimikri.  I didn't even know she had a group gift until I checked to see if an item was able to be redelivered from her subscriber (it wasn't) so I checked for a regular group and there it was! 
My necklace is from Lolapop! and it isn't free but I have a thing for cameo-style necklaces so hey, I love it.  It was a review copy item so it isn't out yet and I didn't realize that until now so d'oh!  My skin is from my store, Adore&Abhor, and is NOT yet released but it will be out sometime in the next week so join the subscriber for release information!
Worn:
Mesh Hair: Alice Project, VIP group gift (250L join fee)
Outfit (Includes pants, not shown): Mimikri, VIP group gift (200L join fee)
Necklace: Lolapop! @ Etheria, not out until January 1st
Skin: Adore&Abhor, will be released in the next week