Friday 4 November 2011

Creatures were Stirring

Almost everything is marked down by 50% at Evie's Closet right now.  Some of the most gorgeous, delicately textured fantasy clothes you will ever find and so many at half price.  The outfit I'm wearing above happens to be FREE.  It is the Midnight Mania there which when I looked just a little bit ago still had lots of slaps left...probably because you have to find it!  Look for the Vintage section and you will find it.  It is a special version of Amerie's Bower, which I fell in love with at Fashion for Life earlier this year.  I picked up the crown and collar set for some ridiculously low price.  There are some exclusions to the sale: the newest release, bridal, kids, vintage (which is already inexpensive).   Before I forget, there is also a sale at Red Mint and includes even her newest skin, No. 07, which I am wearing above.  I love it's fierce realism.  I'm a sucker for my sweet faced Eden but sometimes I just need to be something else and this skin gives me that without having to slap you in the face with it.
If you ever see me out and about in SL I'm usually in some mishmash from blogging and sorting and often shoeless, sad to say but true.  But I could not, would not resist the Lumina Nymph outfit from Evie's.  I am ready to forsake all my clothing and spend the rest of my SLife in it even though I have nowhere to wear it.  The textures are divine, the dainty placement of beads that resemble droplets from the sea, the flow as it moves and no fish feet!  I am sure there are some of you out there who understand completely that love of something so beautiful it MUST be in your collection.  I suggest you all go down to Evie's and get one before the sale ends.

Credits:
p1:
Outfit: Evie's Closet: Amarie's Bower (Midnight Mania Version): Free
Jewelry: Evie's Closet: Tuala -Antique: 50 % off
Skin: Red Mint: No.07 (1) Tan: 50 % off
Hair: LOQ: Liquer: not free
p2:
Outfit: Evie's Closet: Lumina Nymph - Aqua: 50 % off
Skin: LAQ: Tess2
Hair: [e] Break