Monday 12 September 2011

Tender Moments to Savor Forever

Just sayin'.
Sileny lies! Bright colors are not over. I am a fanatic stickler about no white shoes after Labor Day but today I'm siding with good old Nicki Minaj as covered by my second favorite ANTM judge, Andre Leon Talley, on Vogue Daily and continuing the pre-fall color show.  Heaven knows I can shop with the best of them (ask my friends) but today I found so many inexpensive goodies from some of my favorite designers!

Credits:
Shirt: Sn@tch: from Marcia outfit: @ The Car Wash Sale: 10 L
Jeans: JustB: Frayed Unisex Jeans - Light Wash: 1 L (September dollarbie)
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai: Forgotten Love - Opal: @ The Car Wash Sale: 10 L
Skin: Al Vulo!: London Piccadilly Circus: Group Gift
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Nami Hair - Gingerbread: not free but awesome
Necklace: Bliensen + Mai Tai: Grim's Necklace: Beware of Wolves: not free
Belt: Veshi: Pashmina Belt: from a past TDR (where did your store go??)
Tatoo: Holli Pocket: Dirty Tats: I got this at a prior Grunge Soul Project but check her store