Thursday 25 August 2011

The Beach

the Beach

I hope everyone is having a great week.  There are a ton of things going on in SL, sales, events, special events!  AOHARU is having a 50% off sale,  BULLWINKLE is have a huge sale on items that are about to be discontinued on September 1st, Coco is having a huge sale!  Lots of stuff to get before the fall clothes come out. OH OH, and Hogwarts is the new rage in Secondlife, and I'm on the bandwagon! lol

Today is about the free stuff!  I am wearing the new monthly gift from Vitamen, Marlly is wearing a bikini from Paper Doll (group gift), and the pose we are using is from the Midnight Mania board from Embody.  The pose is amazing, and the MM board locks early, so get there!
    
Here is my blog if you want to check it out *Pixel Phasion 4 Men*   (I would love to be added to the ShopaholicFeed!) 
 
Here is Marlly's blog *MarRee*