Sunday 10 July 2011

Pinkily Dinkily Doo

I have some feminine goodies for you today! This crop top from Ribbon is only 7L! There is also a black version for sale. I am happy the 90s revival thing is happening because crop tops are fun. The undies are from Grixdale and are free with other colors in the pack too. Who doesn't love polka dots?
undies_004
Here is a close up of the free eyeshadow from M.O.C.K. There is a group join fee and you may say "Sileny! Why would I pay a group join fee for one eyeshadow!?" Well my friend, don't fret. There are many gifts as is usual with this group. Even in the store the items for sale are really inexpensive!
undies_009
I also want to share this full face tattoo from Les Petits Details. It's free! I love a tattoo makeup that can work with any skin and this store is super good about that.
undies_012
I want to mention some of the not free items here as well. My skin is a newer release from JeSyLiLo. I love the nose!! How cute is it!? I want to pinch it. My hair is from Mina at Hair Fair. You can wear it with or without the hair base tattoo and the bangs are optional. Of course I am wearing it with the bangs though because Betty bangs are my all time fave! My necklace is from Lolapop! and I have worn it before but you now get to see Cthulhu in all his glory.

Worn:
Shirt: *RibboN*Lace short T(white), 7L
Panties: Grixdale - Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weenie little polka dot... -3, free
Eyeshadow: [mock] Funsies eyeliner- Smokey C eyeliner/natural black lash, group gift (250L join fee)
Geisha Style Face Makeup: *LpD* Skins - *The Japanese Doll* 1 Special Edition, free
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Mona:::*PaleSkin*J1* ( Matte )
Hair: MINA Hair - Doortje - BG06 @ Hair Fair
Necklace: Lolapop! Chtulhu Necklace
Glove Layer Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Snowy White Nails
Eyes: Curio Tragic Eyes - Ice Blue (Shine) Large