Sunday 10 July 2011

Don't Be a Hater, Boy!

So the new Me-I Humanoidism Hair lucky board hair is called Avril. I am sooo not a big fan of Avril You-Know-Who but this hair? Such a fan. I love that it looks sort of faded and the colors a little uneven in a way that makes me instantly think of so many folks I knew in my younger days. The little crown adds a fun touch too! The outfit (minus the undershirt) is the new fishing outfit at Sn@tch! You win it by using a 7Seas Pro Fishing Rod (they are not free but can be used at tons of stores all over the grid) and load it with bait. Then just fish and wait!
avril and such_003
My eyeliner is a group gift from Ni.Ju. I am loving the creativity in this store. Not only are there are trillion gifts in the notices (zomg there is even a rainbow eye makeup in the notices!!) but the store always make unique and affordable items that I really would be hard pressed to find anywhere else. (I blogged some creepy claws on my other blog *here* and didn't take them off for a couple days!!)
avril and such_011
Worn:
Hair: Me-I = Avril LB, lucky board prize
Eyeliner: [ni.Ju] Makeup - Color Enhanced Eyeliner . chartreuse, group gift in notices
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Mona:::*PaleSkin*J1* ( Shiny )
Clothing: Sn@tch Monochromes fishing outfit, 7Seas fishing prize
Sports-Type Undershirt: Tres Blah -tb- Used Raglan
Eyes: Curio Tragic Eyes - Ice Blue (Shine) Large