Thursday 16 June 2011

Prom Queen!

So I wanted to be prom queen at the Pulse sim prom this year but I knew that Sanura Snowpaw was a shoe-in. Well, I put on my shades to protect my identity and...um...had "words" with her under the bleachers.
Snapshot_013
Next thing you know I am prom queen! I ended up with a little broken nose but you should see the other guy. ;D
Snapshot_009
Sn@tch and Pulse sims are having a cute little prom. Hidden in the venue are tons of tiny boxes from a bunch of stores. The items are priced 0L-100L. NOT ALL ARE FREE but it seemed like most were. I'm only showing a couple of the things because the new viewer update decided it hates me and I am still getting used to the alternative viewer of my choice so taking photos is rough stuff I tells ya!! There are things like corsets, pants, shoes, lingerie, jewelry, skyboxes, etc. here. Fun times!

Items from the Sn@tch/Pulse Prom venue (which is HERE):
Denim Capris: Somnia, free
Sheer Top: WWI, free
Glasses: Sn@tch, free
Dress: Sn@tch, 100L
Band-Aid with Bloody Nose: Virus
Necklace in First Picture: Gauze, free
Tattoo: Sn@tch, free

Other Free:
Tattoo Makeup: M.O.C.K. Cosmetics, group gift (250L join fee but WOW do the gifts keep coming!)
Hair: ChiChickie, subscriber gift.

Also Worn:
Necklace and Tiara: Violet Voltaire, appears to be no longer available. There is, however, a rainbow version for sale on marketplace.
Skin: Mango, Mango!, not currently available