Tuesday 22 March 2011

Super Kawaii!

Albero is having a hunt! Yes, *that* Albero, the one with all the amazing stores! There are so many zomg adorable awesome gifts that I really couldn't take pictures of them all (well, I COULD but I'm kind of tired and lazy) but here are some of them!
kawaii!_005
The hunt is frankly not easy but if I can do it anyone can, considering how much I royally suck at hunts. You have to wear the hud AT ALL TIMES during the hunt, follow clues to each tiny stump and click it, and that the end you can go from store to store and claim all your fabulous gifts. If that confused you don't worry, there are instructions and such at the landing point!
kawaii!_002
The hunt begins HERE!!
Worn and Used From the Hunt:
Sweater: Fir & MNA
Necklace: Deco
Skin: Les Petits Details
Dress: Tiny Bird
Desk: Cheeky Pea
Sofa and Wall Decor: Cleo Designs
Shoes: Duh!
Owl Patch: Croire
Standing Pose, Olive Juice
Also Worn:
Hair: Lamb
Eyes: Banana Banshee
Pink Skirt: Sn@tch