Sunday 6 February 2011

Sn@tch Sale!

There is a sale at Sn@tch! Everything except for already discounted items and the new release wall is 50-75 percent off! The store is HUGE so there are tons of things to choose from and styles for everyone. I wanted to choose three different looks so you could see how different things are. First I have my Marie look.
snatch_007
Next I have my simple and natural look.
snatch_002
Finally I have my punk chick look!
snatch_004
Go fast because it ends on the 7th!

-All clothes, shoes and accessories are from the Sn@tch sale unless listed below-

Other items:
Hair: MrS and Lamb
Boots: Hoorenbeek (purple are subscriber gift* and black boots are not free)
Skins: Mother Goose's, lucky board prize and Cupid Heart Hunt prize
Poses: Marukin
Eyeliner in First Picture: Actchio
Lipstick in First Picture: Pididdle
Red Chairs: Theosophy

*To get the purple subscriber boots from Hoorenbeek you must have been subscribed at the time of the gift; however, if you join now and come back in 15 days you will be able to touch the gift panel in store to receive them. :)