Sunday 6 February 2011

R.icielli Deluxe Hunt

First off, I just want to welcome Ashe Anthony to Free*Style. I would be squeeing in the comment box but since we don't have them I will squee here: SQUEE!  The purpose of this post is to show some of the items I love from the R.icielli 2nd Deluxe Hunt. If you have a few lindens to spare you can score some awesome items.  You are looking for gold keys which are right out there.  Each key costs 10 L each and many items have full-prize versions in the store.  If you look at the store blog or even the big poster in the store you will see that item clearly marked so you know what you are buying before you pay.  I will shut up now and show some of my favorite finds.
Credits:
Jacket:  R.icielli: Hunt Item 1: Gabriela Military Jacket: 10 L
Tank: Jane: Intrinsic Tank Pink Blush: 0 L.. I love these tanks
Pants: So Many Styles: Highwaist Jeans Pink: past TDR purchase
Boots: Bax Coen: Prestige Boots Gold: not free
Hair: fri.day: Joanna: not free
Skin: LAQ: Tess2: not free
Credits:
Poncho: R.icielli: Hunt Item 3: Mattori III Poncho: 10 L
Pants: Ce Cubic Effect: Flare Trousers: not free
Hair: Exile: Crissy
Credits:
Dress: R.icielli: Hunt Item 9: Petra Minidress: 10 L
Leggings: Zaara: Nishar Leggings - art prints black: not free
Hair: Dernier Cri: Kim: Blondes: not free