Sunday 13 February 2011

More (cheap) hearts to go around!

I know that you all have been seeing pink and red everywhere now, but I have more to share. I want to share some cute cheapies with you that end/disappear tomorrow (so tomorrow should be the last day to get it).

Existence sim is having a event where Piddle, SMP, Miseria, Kozmetika, and BOOM have sale prices on most items marked with a pink or red balloon, and/or just pink or red (it varies on the store). Anyway, there is also carts of items on sale of pre-releases or exclusives for those stores. I'm wearing BOOM set that is only 50L! (also comes with strings not worn and another bra + another pair of shorts, a dress)

See that little kiss on my boob and my cute nails with a heart on it? They are from RezIpsa Loc The nails come in a pack of several different kinds for 50L (for all 10). As for the kisses, there's 10 in total (red and pink, and various spots) as well, and you can play a gatcha for 5L per play, or buy the fatpack for 50L.

Boom + RezIpsa Loc 50L cheapies

Finally, I know you are wanting to know where my cute shoes are from! They are a prelease from Willow that is only 60L for today and tomorrow in this color only! I write way too much, sorry.

Willow - 60L shoes

Others:
Hair: Exile
Skin: *CandyDoll*
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard.
Poses: (with love and squalor)