Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy Kyoot Year!

Kyoot has recolored one of my favorite dresses and is offering it at a New Years gift.  The gift also includes a nice black sequined vest.  My skin is the lovely Precious skin in Christmas Yule makeup, which is a group gift.  Now nothing about this skin made me want to start saying "Ho Ho Ho" (though other things do).  Its a great year-round skin and I do like the base shades.  Also, before it ends RezIpsa has an amazing clearance sale on a lot of hair and clothing.  My favorite style of Rezzie's work is Eliza and I was able to pick up a version with snowflakes for cheap!
 See the skin close up!
Credits:
Dress: Kyoot: And It's Love - Cream: Free
Belt: fri.day: Cinch.belt: not free
Skin: Fhang Candy: Precious/Light - Christmas Yule: Group Gift
Hair: RezIpsa: Eliza<3Snow: 4 PM: 25 L
Eyes: Glam Affair: Stella V2 - 14: not free
Lashes: Amperlope: Frequency Hijack: 40 L or 130 for a pack of 4
Stockings: Sheer: Knee-Highs - Over: Free
Shoes: Lelutka: Saffron Pumps: Not Free