Wednesday 3 November 2010

Paint it BaLaC

So I was standing around this lucky board with some of my fellow Lucky Chair Stalkers and one of the gals starts talking about this coat she was wearing and of course we all went "OOOO",  because that is what we say, so I went there and got it and bought some more stuff from this really nice new store, BalaC.  Then I got really excited because I saw that there is also a free men's version.  Also the men's version comes in 2 sizes.  I thought it would look great as part of a classic Ivy League girl look so I paired it with Baiastice's classic sweater/skirt set at The Dressing Room Blue.  The hair from Exile is also a steal the TDRB.  The skin is from the lucky board (group only) at Yuki.  There are 4 boards and a steady crowd so you can win fast.  I added some color to the lips with a tat layer lipstick from Cheap Makeup (dern, I'm loving these makeup layers!)
Credits:
Coat: BaLaC: Military Mods Coat: Opening Gift
Skirt/Sweater: Baiastice: Mary Fall: cheap @ The Dressing Room Blue
Skin: (*OO*) Yuki: Qua2: Lucky Board prize (join the group - free)
Hair: Exile: Suzy: cheap @ The Dressing Room Blue
Socks: Pig: Argyle Sock M. Suspender - Charlie S.: not free but cheap
Lipstick: Cheap Makeup: Miss Priss Lipstick 9: not free but cheap