Wednesday 10 November 2010

Kouse's Autumn Advent Goodies

I happened to be chatting with Kouse from Kouse's Sanctum and she mentioned that her Autumn advent calendar is still up so I had to go check it out.  There are 30 yummy items in it, most priced between 25 and 50 Lindens, though one does cost more.  While many of the items do have a Halloween flair I noticed that many items can carry over through the fall and other times of the year.  These are special versions of her full priced gowns at a very special price.  I picked two of my favorites to show you.
Credits:
Gown: Kouse's Sanctum: Kiwi in Pumpkin: 50 L on Advent Board
Crown: Kouse's Sanctum: Queen Anne Crown: this was something ridiculously cheap c. 30 L
Earrings: Ambrosia Earrings - Orange: also way cheap
Skin: LAQ: Tess2: not free
Hair: [e]: Rumor: not free
Close up of the gorgeous jewelry!
Gown: Kouse's Sanctum: Cyrenia - Amethyst: 50 L (this one comes with a billion options in top and sleeve style as well as a cute circlet with veil in back)
Hair: [e]: Lasting: not free

*PS. I apologize for the blurry photos. I'm really starting to think I might need new glasses <3