Saturday 27 November 2010

joy

FS88a

FS88b

paradisis subscribo gift, cow print top and shorties. adorable!
glamorize rainbow nails, 2L. comes in a ton of colors! prim nails.

I took these photos at ARIA with Yelo Uriza's kind permission, I've always wanted to take photos in ARIA because ARIA items are pretty incredibly realistic and low prim.

A lot of the accessories at ARIA are below 100L and low prim, something like 2 prims for a huge stack of books or 2prims for a folded and a rolled towel together(I just bought that haha). I buy all my accessories/decor and some furniture at ARIA, I'm glad it's super affordable as well as perfectly sculpted! If you're into low-prim, modern designs with quality animations, definitely check out ARIA. Great things don't have to be super expensive.

The one-eleven event is also on at the moment, if you're into limited editions (but kinda expensive) items, check it out! Only 111 copies of every item will ever be sold.

skin: -tb- joy2 in tan, from 1-11 event
hair: lamb, from 1-11 event

Poses: marukin new mainstore and group gift pose available!